Preventive Medicine: The Way To Go
Until you get up close and personal with Victoria Elizabethaan you are certainly missing out on a lot that may be very important to you and your spiritual well being. Meet Victoria Elizabethan, drop her a line or get your questions answered at [email protected]
This Supplement is Specifically Formulated To Address Skin Firmness, Fine Lines, Free-Radical Damage + Aid Skin Maintenance. No Artificial Coloring, Flavorings, Preservatives, Dairy, Sugar or Gluten. Collagen. Working from inside out.Ask your doctor if this product is right for you.
Conservative Wellness Centers focus is ‘prevention rather than cure’. When there is a positive diagnosis, traditional medicine must be consulted. The downside of traditional medicine is that more often than not one organ or system is supported, but at the expense of another. Sometimes the drug used is contraindicated for the very organ it is purported to heal. If a true comparison should be made between conservative medicine and traditional medicine, it will be seen without a shadow of a doubt that traditional medicine tilts the scale as having more weight where harm is concerned. Conservative medicine encourages individuals to pay keen attention to health maintenance so as to avoid the use of traditional medicine. This is a big part of conscious living if we ought to acquire a holistic and successful life.
Preventative medicine focuses on the quality of life and living; and it does so by taking certain factors into consideration so as to achieve its goal.
- Know your family medical history. Knowledge of family medical history allows an individual to protect themselves from illnesses that are dominant within the family. In the light of the knowledge, steps can be taken to prevent any onset of the illness. This thought arises from the belief that the manifestation of an illness is a combination of genes, lifestyle and environment. While genetically you may be predisposed to an illness, that illness will not be manifested unless supported by lifestyle and environment. For example; preventive measures in case of diabetes means regular exercise, reducing carbohydrate, reducing stress, not smoking and taking the necessary oils and herbs that will prevent the onset of the disease. While exercise is beneficial to all and proper nutrition should be adhered to, individuals with certain medical history may need to focus on this area more so than others.
While genetically you may be predisposed to an illness, that illness will not be manifested unless supported by lifestyle and environment conditions.
- Keep stress to a minimum. A situation considered to be stressful to one person may not necessarily be stressful to another. Be knowledgeable of the things that cause you stress and eliminate them from your life. Know your stress limit and stay within it. Stress causes inflammation. Inflammation leads to organ dysfunction, degeneration and aging. The end result is a reduction in quality of living.
Know your stress limit and stay within it.
- Listen to your body and eat only what it requires. Overindulgence creates unwanted work for your cells. Cells that are overworked age prematurely. Overindulgence may lead to complications such as diabetes, hypertension, Alzheimer’s, and the list goes on. Allow your cells time to rest from their labor.
Overindulgence creates unwanted work for your cells.
- Keep your mind active. Read regularly. Do not become comfortable or complacent at a given mental state. Challenge yourself to learn something new or to embrace and assimilate a more complex thought. Learn new ways of carrying out routine activities. For example, change your route to work; try to use your left hand more if you are right handed.
Do not become comfortable or complacent at a given mental state.
- Be careful of the thoughts you generate. Your thought process and by extension world view, can and may work against your health, you attaining wealth and you maintaining meaningful relationships. Encourage thoughts that are positive, uplifting, motivating and empowering. Encourage thoughts of self love and forgiveness. Become that thought that creates oneness and demolishes disunity simultaneously.
Encourage thoughts of self love and forgiveness.
- Never compromise your values and principles. Your values and principles are vibrational energy. When you try to compromise your values and principles you are actually embracing principles and values that are not aligned with yours. This leads to disruptive interference that may cause depression and mental illnesses. Let your ‘yes’ be ‘yes’ and your ‘no’ be ‘no’.
Let your ‘yes’ be ‘yes’ and your ‘no’ be ‘no’.
- Meditate. The importance of meditation cannot be overemphasized. Get in touch with who you truly are; and what holds meaning and purpose for your life. Strive to achieve your highest self. Cosmic Spirituality makes you live a happier and more meaningful life. Strive to become fully human through Meditative Auto Suggestion (MAS).
Strive to become fully human.
- Keep a healthy circle of friends or community. No individual is an island. None of us is able to stand alone. We are all a part of an interconnected cosmos. We are interconnected one to the other. We are one. We can only achieve wellness when we manifest this inter-connectedness in our interpersonal relationships.
None of us is able to stand alone.